Who is the Winner of MasterChef Australia 2013?
Emma Dean, the former professional cyclist is declared and crowned as the winner of MasterChef Australia 2013, placed at the first position.
Emma Dean got the first place by defeating fellow finalist Lynton Tapp and Samira El Khafir in the finale which was filled with real tension and massive competition. She got the crown of victory.
Dean, stood up to first position with a score of 85 over a total of 3 rounds, leading Tapp just by 4 points.
“I just can’t believe it, it really hasn’t sunk in yet,” said the 35-year old.
“The whole experience feels like a dream, what a roller-coaster.
“I’m really privileged to have been able to share this with Lynton, who’s become a wonderful friend.
“I can’t wait to head out into the food world and make this restaurant a reality.”
Dean dreamt of opening a restaurant with her partner. She has purchased a second hand kitchen in advance and is now searching for some space in which she can open her own restaurant.
MasterChef finalists Emma Dean, Lynton Tapp and Samira El Khafir. Source: Supplied
She won a total of $100,000 as cash prize, an Alfa Romeo Giulietta, a New Holland publishing book deal and the opportunity to work in the kitchens of some of Australia’s best chefs.
After playing a round named ‘invention challenge’ and a second round titled ‘service challenge’, El Khafir who was the fan favourite got eliminated and with this scenario, Tapp and Dean advanced on to the final round.
Runner-up Tapp lost out in the pressure test, but said post-show he was looking forward “to getting some hands on experience” in kitchens across his home city of Melbourne.
“I just want to learn as much as I can from the amazing chefs we’ve been exposed to on MasterChef,” he said.
Masterchef finalist Samira El Khafir (from left), judge Gary Mehigan, winner Emma Dean, judges George Calombaris and Matt Preston and finalist Lynton Tapp.
Growing up on a hobby farm in Epsom, Victoria, judge Gary Mehigan said Dean’s food story “just made sense”.
“Here she was, foraging away in her garden brimming with great ingredients,” he said.
“She has the food background, loves her cooking, has a chef as a boyfriend. I thought this was serious stuff and wondered if she could keep it together.”
With this all, this season came to an end, Emma Dean come up as the winner of MasterChef Australia 2013 and Lynton Tapp as the runner up.
Incoming search terms:
- masterchef australia 2013 winner
- Who Won MasterChef Australia 2013
- Emma Dean MasterChef Australia
- who is the winner of masterchef australia 2013
- australia master chef winner 2013
- who is masterchef winner 2013
- who is the winner of australian masterchef 2013
- who is the winner of master chef austrelia 2013
- who wins the masterchef australia 2013
- Winner of master chef Australia 2013
- winner of masterchef austrailia 2013
- winner of masterchef australia 2013
- winner of mastercHEf australlia 2013
- who is masterchef austrelia 2013 winner
- who is 2013 australuan masterchef
- australia masterchef winner 2013
- information about which place lynton came in masterchef australia 2013
- Master chef australlia2013 wallaper image
- masterchef australia 2013 finalist
- masterchef australia 2013 lynton