CSIR UGC NET June 2014: Recruitment for Lecturership / Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) – ugcnetonline.in
CSIR UGC NET June 2014 notification has been issued by the University of Grant Commission (UGC) with Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for the recruitment of Lecturers and for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF). This notification invites interested candidates to apply online application for National Eligibility Test (NET) on the main official site ugcnetonline.in.
The National Eligibility Test (NET) 2014 is going to be conducted by UGC and CSIR. You can see the complete notification as UGC NET 2014 on its official site ugcnetonline.in. It’s important for all the interested candidates to get over there for full syllabus, how to apply, exam pattern, eligibility, application fee etc. UGC sets the university education standards in India while CSIR is India’s largest R&D organization.
CSIR NET is one of the most popular exam as lots of interested candidates take part in it. Here below we have some of the important information regarding CSIR NET 2014 which you should know like eligibility criteria, application important dates, fees and much more. Go through the following.
Name of exam: National Eligibility Test (NET)
UGC NET 2014 Exam Date : 22 June 2014 (22-6-2014)
CSIR UGC NET June 2014 – Age limit:
- JRF (NET) : General category Applicant must not be more than 28 years as on 01/01/2014. Relaxation in age will be there for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates by 5 years as per the recent info.
- Lectureship (NET) : Not Mentioned.
CSIR NET June 2014 – Application / Examination fee:
- It is categorized as :
General candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-,
OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- and
SC/ ST/ PH/ VH candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-.
CSIR NET June 2014 – Educational Qualification
- For JRF post: Candidate should have BE / B.Tech/ MBBS / Integrated BS-MS/ M.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons) / Integrated MS-PhD or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university for General & OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates).
Note : Candidates having bachelor’s degree, whether Science, engineering or any other discipline, will be eligible for fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D/integrated Ph.D. program within the validity period of two years.
- For Lectureship: Candidate should have PhD before 19 September, 1991 with minimum 50% marks.
CSIR NET 2014 June – How to apply:
- Interested candidates need to fill up the online form present at the official site www.ugcnetonline.in / CSIR, http://csirhrdg.res.in and then print out. Then, send the hard copy with all the necessary required documents at the following address.
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIP Complex,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New- Delhi, Pin- 110012
CSIR NET June 2014 – Important Dates to remind:
- Online application starts onwards: 10/02/2014
- Last date for online application: 04/03/2014
- Last date for receipt of application form: 08/03/2014
Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of on line application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas) -14.03.2014
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis – 28.03.2014
- Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website — 20.05.2014
- Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test — 27.05.2014
- Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates – Mid June 2014
- Date of UGC NET 2014 Exam: 22/06/2014
CSIR UGC NET 2014 June – Official site: ugcnetonline.in
Stay tuned with us for more latest information updates. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or can subscribe yourself.