Facebook Lab Presents – Paper – iPhone App
The world’s biggest social network – Facebook has come up with its new project, proudly designed by Facebook Labs and the app is known as “Paper”.
FB app Paper is the latest standalone app by facebook after “messenger”. Paper helps in exploring and sharing stories anywhere to everywhere.
The FB app Paper will make story telling more effective and beautiful with an eye catching design, distraction free layouts.
The best part about Paper is that the user can write his own stories and follow their favorite interests from theme sections.
Introducing All New “Paper” – Stories from Facebook
There are total 19 sections for the user in the initial stage to which he can subscribe to.
The first section is FB News Feed where all the new pattern and way for photos, videos and posts would be available.
The other sections to follow on Paper are Sports, Food, Science, Design, Photography, Tech, Culture, LOL and few others.
To Know More : https://www.facebook.com/paper
FB iPhone app Paper is the first product from Facebook Creative Labs on which a 15 member team was working from more than one year.
Facebook VP Chris Cox and CEO Mark Zuckerburg were the head and all the management were done by Michael Reckhow and the design has been given by Mike Matas.
On February 4, Facebook will be celebrating its 10th anniversary and the app Paper will be launched prior a day, i.e., on 03rd February 2014.
In the initial stage, this app will run only on iPhone’s and in the coming time, Paper can be accessed from androids and iPad too.
Highlighted features of FB App Paper for iPhone:
- User can tilt the phone in different directions to get high resolution images.
- Full screen auto play videos is another eye catching feature.
- The excellent outlined covers for every story will help in recognizing the articles from trusted distributers / publishers.
- Before updating your own story, either any photo, video or text info, user can see its live preview and will able to know that how it will look like after publish.
- This app is going to be ad-free initially.
- The user himself can select the sections on which he wants to be updated. He has to simply subscribe to different sections mentioned above.
When the application is downloaded in the phone, client is welcomed with a re-envisioned interface for FB News Feed. The top half of screen will show all the images and videos, while the remaining half will display status updates.
To browse to different stories, user just simply have to swipe from right to left.
To take a look at full screen mode, one need to tap that story and pinching that story will bring it to the normal mode, that is PaperFeed.
After the addition of sections, the FB iPhone app Paper really works more effectively and becomes more interesting to use.
On a closer view, this app looks really interesting and we simply can’t wait for its launch on Monday – 3rd February.
Stay tuned to us for more updates on tech updates.