Ola Cafe is launched by Ola Cabs, a company which provides its users cabs via internet. It was founded by two Indians Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, both IIT Bombay Graduates on 3rd December 2010. In the beginning, it was bound to cabs and users of Bangalore only but as its popularity and business grows it now works in 65 cities of India organising more than 18,000 cars or cabs. ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the legal owner of the company in which Bhavish Aggarwal works as CEO and Ankit Bhati serves as CTO.
There are various types of cab services provided by the company which includes cars as well as autos. A brief description about the services starting from the basic service is as follows :
- a) Ola Auto : Auto service, removed the bargaining and other problems with auto fares.
- b) Ola Pink : Specially for female passengers considering security of female passengers the driver is also female.
- c) Ola Compact : Affordable cab service through compact cars like Tata Indica.
- d) Ola Sedan : Regular fare cab service through spacious sedan cars like Toyota Etios.
- e) Ola Prime : High price, luxurious travel through big cars like Toyota Innova (Available is few cities).
The users can book cab or auto through web browser on their website or via Ola Cabs Mobile Application. The users can pay the drivers cash or they can travel using Ola Money through their account with company.
Ola Cabs recently bought Taxi For Sure on 1st March 2015 and now it claims that it commands 60% of the Indian market share of Taxis.
Ola Cabs is performing wonderful business and hence it is expanding its business and now it had entered the fast growing market of food delivery business.
Ola Cafe: Current Service Areas
Currently, Ola Cabs had launched service for its customers in one major city of India which includes Mumbai. The company had started its service of Ola Cafe at the following places : Andheri West, Bandra West, Borivalli West, Juhu, Lower Parel, Nariman Point, Powai, Santacruz and Vashi.
The timings of the Ola Cafe is as follows :
- 12:00 PM to 03:00 PM for Lunch
- 03:00 PM to 07:00 PM for Snacks
- 07:00 PM to 11:00 PM for Dinner
In future the company is planning to start this service in Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad at following places :
Bangalore : Bellandur, Brookfield, Indiranagar, JP Nagar, Koramangala, MG Road and Whitefield.
Delhi : Defence Colony, Dwarka, Greater Kailash, Janakpuri, Pitampura, Rajouri Garden and Saket.
Hyderabad : Gachibowli, Hitech City, Jubilee Hills, KPHB and Gachibowli.
OlaCafe claims that they will bring in the best food , specially handpicked from top rated restaurants nearby and that too within twenty (20) minutes only.
How can you place your order on Ola Cafe:
This feature is available only through Mobile Application of Ola Cabs. The user has to update his application to the latest version available and then place order in two (2) simple steps as follows :
- Select “Cafe” at bottom of the screen.
- Select choice of meal with its quantity and then place the order.
- Track your order with Real Time tracking of the order placed.
Ola Cafe: Payment Options
Payment Methods are same as of the payment of for the Cab ride i.e., either by cash or by Ola Money however the user is not allowed to pay the part by cash and part by Ola Money.
Ola Cafe: Service / Customer Number
The user can cancel his/her order before the delivery of the food either by the application itself or by calling the company at 08044050055 by providing Order ID or mobile number of the user.
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends. Stay connected to SHAupdates for further updates on latest stuff.