Here is the predictions for Bigg Boss 8 Halla Bol Finale Winner declared on 31st January 2015: as you know that the end of BB8, one of the most controversial reality TV show is very close. So, who, according to you deserves to win this title?
Knowing that BiggBoss Halla Bol is an extension to the Bigg Boss Season 8, the fact that the champions and challengers twist that was brought to the show to bring some new twist to the show.
Also, we have a new host to bring a new flavor to the show. We are far from the grand finale only for a few hours. We all know that the entire winner will be one among from the Dimpy, Ali, Gautam, Karishma, and Pritam. We all know that the challengers are Ajaz Khan, Sambhavna Seth, Mahek Chahal, Rahul Mahajan and Sana Khan.
Bigg Boss 8 Halla Bol Finale Winner Predictions
The champions are Karishma Tanna, Gautam, Pritam, Ali and Dimpy Mahajan. As, all the challengers are out of the house, it will be interesting to see what will be the result of their one month stay and who will be winning.
Now we will analyze each and every contestant and their strong points:
5 Reasons for Dimpy to win:
Wild card entry, melodramatic, drama queen and abla naari, the innocent queen, diplomatic and manipulative.
- She is a great politician playing around with people with an innocent image in their front.
- She gains sympathy easily by crying and doing the drama as usual.
- She can provoke people in the house. Her talks had actually poked the contestants already.
- She is intelligent and keeps her steps very carefully. She knows how to play the game of smile and tears.
- She may be two things – Enemy and Friend. She knows her timings. When she should be what.
5 Reasons for Karishma to win:
Hot, $exy, Selfish, Honest, A self proclaimed actress in the condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power.
- She had gained people’s attention and headlines from the very first day.
- She is the only one spokesperson on board no matter what the matter is.
- She and her reaction in the first task gave us our real hero- Gautam.
- A big glamour added to the show with some fashion sense.
- She can leave her life, but not the task, no matter how fake she had to be for the task.
5 Reasons for Gautam to win:
- The camera no doubt loves him and captures him every time.
- The hot stud looks kill the girls.
- He knows how to get attention and what should be done for it.
- He is a cool man with being patient and then plays the game.
- He is popular because of his show- ‘Diya aurr bati hum’.
Bigg Boss 8 Halla Bol Finale Winner – 31st January 2015
5 Reasons for Pritam to win:
- He is supportive for any friend irrespective of situations.
- Winning is everything. Do anything to get it.
- His words to help him a lot to get out of difficult situations. Real Player he is.
- A man who can do anything for his family. Genuine.
- Great entertainer. Love him for his lines.
5 Reasons for Ali to win:
- A full entertainer.
- He is sporty and so enjoys all the situations he is put into.
- Talks added to Mirch Masala and transport that too, so superbly, great job. Still in the house.
- Serious at his tasks and no jokes and fun when it comes to the game.
- A self considered winner and a fighter.
But yes, Salman Khan will not be able to join us on the Finale night so it is actually his shoot which have gotten him stuck there. So no hope for him to come and join us in the finale. Well, the show is trying to keep it up. Let us see who will win.
What do you think? Who will be the Bigg Boss 8 Halla Bol Finale Winner on 31st January 2015.
Predictions are up for Gautam Gulati to be the winner. Let us see whether we are wrong or right. We will know it tomorrow.