Thanksgiving Day Thoughts – Find information on Happy thanksgiving day thoughts, thanksgiving thoughts, thanks giving day thought, happy thanksgiving thought, thanks giving thoughts.
Thanks giving Day (Jour de l’Action de grâce for French Canadians) is one of the declared national holiday which is celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada as a day of giving thanks to those people who helped us in case of need or some one who brought the smile of our face when we were in a pansy mood. Several countries observe this celebration but may be on different days of the year. (source: Wikipedia)
So, we have collected a collection of thoughts for Happy Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Thoughts, Thoughts for Thanksgiving day, thanks giving thoughts, thoughts of thanks giving day, thanks giving thoughts.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Thoughts | Thanksgiving Thoughts
- Life can be very trying. When your child is hungry, your body wracked with pain, or you have no idea where you and your family will find a place to sleep, it’s hard to find something for which you can be thankful. So, for just a few minutes on Thanks giving Day, step outside your situation and just “be”. Find something, no matter how small, to be thankful for because in giving thanks, you will be lightening your load, even if for only a moment
- People in Europe were living in squalid conditions, battling hunger and the aftermath of the plague, were being terrorized in the name of religion and came to America, the land of opportunity, in the hopes of building a new and better life. These immigrants, called Pilgrims, were welcomed by the inhabitants of America, the Indians, who were hospitable to the newcomers in every sense of the word. How is it then that the descendants of the Pilgrims managed to take over all the land in America and banish the Indians to hot, arid reservations in the middle of nowhere? Somehow, that has never felt right to me. Do the Indians celebrate Happy Thanksgiving (thoughts)? (source : www.thanksgiving-day.org )
- Who does not thank for little will not thank for much. (Estonian proverb)
- Don’t Be Afraid to Shout Praise to the Lord.
The Bible says, “Make a joyful shout to the LORD” (Ps. 100:1). In the Bible, shouting is associated with great achievement or joy. Joshua told Israel to march around Jericho for six days and on the seventh day to lift a great shout. When they did, the walls fell down (Josh. 6).
When you are thanking and praising God, don’t be afraid to be a little loud. God loves to hear our praises, and it will also make you biblical!
- Don’t Be Afraid to Serve the Lord with Gladness.
“Serve the LORD with gladness” (Ps. 100:2). Gladness means mirth, gaiety and happiness. No service to the Lord, whether great or small, should be done grudgingly.
Sincere and true delight in service to God should accompany our words and deeds of worship. When you are serving the Lord, don’t be afraid to do it with a glad heart—and don’t be afraid to smile! (source : http://www.backtothebible.org/)
Hope you liked this collection of Thanksgiving Thoughts, Happy Thanksgiving Day Thoughts, Thanks Giving Thoughts, Thoughts for Thanksgiving, Thoughts for Thanks giving. Don’t forget to share them all and this article too.