JNTU Hyderabad 4-1 (R09,R07,R05) Regular/Supple Exam Results 2014

By | Last updated on
Advertisement

JNTU HYDERABAD IV B.Tech/B.Pharmacy I Semester Results 2014

Update On January 7th 2014

JNTU HYDERABAD IV B.Tech/B.Pharma I semester Results 2014 which were held on November 2013. We have got something important for you guys. There is an exclusive news regarding JNTU Hyderabad. It is that 75% paper evaluation is done and remaining 25% is getting evaluated. As soon as the evaluation is completed, the results will be out. There is no official result date but it is expected that JNTUH result 2014 will be declared in the last week of January or 1st Week of February.

Check Out The Results :

JNTU HYDERABAD IV B.Tech/B.Pharma I semester Results 2014

JNTU HYDERABAD IV B.Tech/B.Pharma I semester JNTUH Result 2014

Companions, the JNTUH result 2014 are not yet announced, we are anticipating that the results will be pronounced on the last week of January, 2014. we will give the result here when they are pronounced. Bookmark this page and Stay Updated.

Advertisement

Friends, the 4-1 R09 JNTUH result are not published, yet. Some sources have given the information that result is likely to be declared in the end of January or in 1st Week of February 2014. As soon as the results are declared, we will update the direct links for the JNTUH result of 4-1 R09.

UPDATE : Friends,there is an update regarding the JNTUH 4-1 Results (Nov 2013), consistent with the data the results are set to be declared on 20/2/2014. This is accounted for on Sakshi News Paper. source : http://goo.gl/5MTudC

We will provide you every update here.

You can get latest JNTUH updates through our Facebook Page, just like us on that page to get regular updates.

Whenever the result might release they will be published on the following websites,so that you can check your results from those websites.

JNTUH 4-1 Exam Results 2014 Websites :

  • www.jntuh.ac.in
  • www.jntuhresults.in
  • www.schools9.com
  • www.manabadi.com

Applicants when you need to get conveyed all most recent overhauls like exam results, admit card / Hall ticket, answer key, syllabus, previous years question papers, datesheet, then go along with us on our Facebook page.

Advertisement

Incoming search terms:

  • jntuhresult
  • JNTU HYD Results R09
  • jntu 4-1 results
  • jntuh 4-1 supply results 2014
  • JNTU Results 2014
  • manabadi jntu results
  • jntuh b pharmacy result
  • jntu mba 2014 results
  • 4 1 supply 2014 results r09 jntu hyderabad
  • www jntuhresults com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


− three = 4